Fwd: [Dhis2-users] Fwd: Secundary geographical data needed for analysis

​Dear Team,

Following up on the issues raised by Marc​, we just realized that with the
new Orgunit Data Element type, we are not able to analyze by Orgunit
values? We thinking this is a bug otherwise we need to aggregate by the
Orgunits.

You are not able to display the data element/attribute with Orgunit date
element type in rows.
This is key for IDSR as we need to know how labs are samples referred to
for testing

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda/University Of Oslo
+256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb