Re: Duplicated Entry fields with 2.25 in tracker capture

Hi,

I've tested this again using 2.25 from yesterday, and that bug has not been
fixed.

All text fields without option sets have duplicated fields displayed. When
you enter data, it appears in both fields. So it looks to be a display
problem

Regards
Calle