Re: DHIS dependency scan

It seems more like a system generated report, Perhaps, it would be nice if
you could share us some concrete plan for doing some testing on DHIS2.25
like manual testing, automation testing, regression testing, load testing,
black box and white box functional testing etc. and that should be very
appreciable much required to all the developers working actively on DHIS2.

thank you.