Re: [DHIS] Updating Program Version

Hi!

In relation to this thread, we have noticed that whenever the program
version gets incremented, ProgramTrackedEntityAttributes ids change. This
leads to an error during metadata export to another DHIS2 instance (in
which the program already exists) due to ProgramTrackedEntityAttributes id
inconsistencies. It should be taken into account not to compromise
meta-data sync.

Regards!
Alejandro

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 8:10 AM, Archana Chillala <archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx