Re: Tracker - enter data for different stages in programme in different orgunits

Hi Sam,

Yes, by data view I meant data output and analysis organisation units.

Nothing has changed in 2.25. What we have so far, TEI search organisation
unit applies only for tracked entity instances. As I mentioned in my
earlier mail, we need to do some work from server side so that we allow not
only access to TEI but also to related enrollments and events.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2