Re: Program attributes are not being exposed in Event Reports (2.25)

That's right. I thought you meant the "tracked entity attributes". I now
see that you meant the program category dimensions. Our naming could be
better here. Jan is working on that now. Hopefully we can back-port.

best regards,

Lars

--
Lars Helge Øverland