Re: [Dhis2-users] HOW TO DELETE AN ENTITY IN TRACKER CAPTURE

I don't have ready made statements at hand.

But here is what you need to do - FOR THE TRACKED ENTITY INSTANCE in
question

   1. Delete event values from trackedentitydatavalue
   2. Delete events from programstageinstance
   3. Delete enrollments from programinstance
   4. Delete attribute values from trackedentityattributevalue
   5. Delete the instance from trackedentityinstance

More on the associations:

trackedentityinstance uid -> trackedentityinstance id -> programinstance id
-> programstageinstance id

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2