Re: Approval levels are failing to save

This has recently been noticed and reported as a new bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1638551. The problem is that an
approval level cannot be saved without specifying a Category option group
set -- which should be optional, not required. One workaround until this is
fixed is that you can create an approval level with a category option group
set, and then patch the approval level's categoryoptiongroupsetid field in
the database to NULL. (Then clear the HIbernate cache or restart Tomcat.)

Also note that the workflow field is missing from edit/create dataset in
2.25. This has been reported at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1638553. Again, as a workaround you
could patch the workflowid into the dataset record and then clear the
HIbernate cache or restart Tomcat.

Cheers,
Jim