Re: [Issue] Sync fails for Program Indicator group

Hi Archana

There was a bug in the ordering of programIndicatorGroup (it was imported
before programIndicator, so all the references would be invalid). Please
try again with latest code (fixed in 2.25 / master)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2