Re: DHIS2 Metadata Sync error

Hi,

As per the logs, metadata sync is failing in the importer phase when trying
to import metadata.
 * ERROR 2016-10-24 11:44:03,758 Exception occurred while trying to import
the metadata. object references an unsaved transient instance - save the
transient instance before flushing: org.hisp.dhis.dataelement.DataElement
Morten, any suggestions regarding this.

Thanks
Aamer.