Re: Translations and Sharing Settings not syncing

Hi Morten/Lars,

1) *Translations*:
Within a DHIS instance, the translations are working. i.e. If you have
translations for metadata objects in a particular locale and when the user
switches to that locale, the translations provided show up in the UI.
However, the issue is, these translations are *not getting exported*. We
get an empty payload from the instance it is exported.
Not sure about 2.24, but in 2.23 translations were syncing.
By "*sync*", I meant, being able to export and import into another DHIS
instance.

2) *Sharing Settings:*
    We are doing the updates through the maintenance app. It affects both
when updating user groups or public access. Again, these changes are not
getting exported. We get an empty payload as data when exported. However,
we modify some core property of the object (say, the short name or code of
a data element, and also update the sharing settings), then these changes
are getting exported and then imported into another instance.

Please find the screenshots attached.
At HQ instance, the public access of a data element has been changed to
"Can View". However, when exported and imported, these changes are not
reflected. So, At Local instance, the public access is still "Can Edit" as
set by default.

*Cheers,*

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>