Translation project for Dari and Pashto languages

Hi Jason,

We would like to work on the translation for 2 languages: Dari and Pashto
in the DHIS 2. The translation guide in the implementer's manual provides
some instructions that are slightly different from the current translation
server user interface. I have a couple of questions.

- Do we have an updated guide?
- Do you need to setup the project first before we can do anything (Under
settings -> Translation, -> Alternative source language, I see Pashto-ps
and not Dari)
- Then also does it have a provision for downloading a translation template
which can be populated and used to update the server afterward?

regards,

Sam Kasozi
+256 788-993-565
Skype: sam.kasoziug