Events not getting auto-generated

Hi everyone,

I am creating a program for tracking the PNC visits in the lines of
"​
MNCH / PNC (Adult Woman)
​"​ Program configured in the Sierra Leon Demo system.

In my case I have created multiple PNC visits such as PNC 1, PNC2, PNC3
that would occur at 1,3,5 days after the delivery date which is the
incident date of the program.

I would like these events to be auto-generated at scheduled days, so that I
can generate overdue reports for the health workers to act upon. However, I
cannot get this working, despite doing all the configurations(Listed down
below). Even after the required number of days,  I can't see the overdue
events are being generated for the patients, nor can I see them listed in
the events overdue reports.

In the program stage configuration for each stages :
"Scheduled days from start" was given a valid value.
"Auto-generate event" was ticked on.

Have I missed any configuration? I am using version 2.23.

Please help.

Thanks,
Arun Paul.

Follow ups