Re: [Dhis2-users] Events not getting auto-generated

Hi Arun,

It works fine in our demo server - which is 2.25. I don't remember any big
change in that area between 2.23 and 2.25.

Can you share us some screenshots? Also, do you see anything in red under
your browser console?

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2