Re: Average Sum in Org unit Hierarchy

Hi Lars,
Many thanks for your response, since we do not have biweekly defined as a
dhis2 period type(which would be great to have), we have configured the
dataset to be weekly but only that data is entered on a biweekly basis,
meaning one week will miss data while another will have based on when it
was collected. I have attached an excel download from the datavalues table
as well as a screen shot showing the weekly periods that data is collected.
rgds
David