Re: Average (sum in org unit hierarchy) not working in 2.24 and 2.25?

Hi Jose,

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Jose Garcia Muñoz <josemp10@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Dear devs,
>
> I have the 'test' dataelement which its Agregation type is 'Average (sum
> in org unit hierarchy)', however it doesn't seem to calculate the average
> for periods. For example
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> if a select the period as filter I suppose I should get 12 right? However,
> what I get is:
>
> [image: Inline image 2]
>
> 24.7 that I don't understand. Am I doing something wrong? Is it a bug?
> This is very urgent for us. If it is a bug, we would need a fix for both,
> 2.24 and 2.25. Would that be possible?

This was a bug. Data elements with "sum + avg in hierarchy" aggregation
operator were not handled properly when you had multiple periods as filter.
Fixed now in 2.24 -> master.

best regards,

Lars