Re: [Dhis2-users] can't delete data element

Yes you are right. Some sql scripts you can run from the UI (SQLVIEWS -
data administration) but you cannot update or delete using SQLVIEW, so in
this case you would have to do it in the "back-end". What you could do to
make sure is use SQLVIEW to see if that dataelementid exists in the
datavalueaudit table. Something like "select * from datavalueaudit where
dataelementid = .......... ".

Regards

Ant Snyman

--

*Ant Snyman*

*Cell: 0824910449*

*Landline: 028 2713242*

Health Information Systems Program - SA

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*

PNG image