Program Rules: NULL is not defined

Hi guys,
We created Program Rules in 2.24 but after an upgrade to 2.25 they are not
working. Have you experienced any thing like this, or did we do something
wrong.

Also I have noticed that the system does not recognise NULL, Null, when I
inspect element it shows warning NULL is not defined.
I tried using null, but this does not work as it should, in other wards i
get the opposite of the expected results.
Any ideas?
Have there been any changes in the database?
Because we have used NULL/Null/null both in program rules and indicators a
lot.
I get the same results on Demo

Appreciate your response!!

Thank you and Kind Regards
*Immarcqulate. A (Emma Kassy) *

*"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."*

Follow ups