Re: Average (sum in org unit hierarchy) not working in 2.24 and 2.25?

Great news! Thanks Lars.

Would it be possible to also fix this for 2.25?

And about the rounding problems... is there any solution for that?

[image: Inline image 1]

With periods as filters, we get 10.2 instead of 10..

[image: Inline image 2]

Thanks Lars!

PNG image

PNG image