Re: Phone number and double entry fields for 2.25 still persisting

Hi Abyot,

The screen shot is taken from the current build on the demo server,
actually the data elements I created them today they are still available.

Got to the event and choose Inpatient morbidity mortality

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda/University Of Oslo
+256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 10:11 AM, Abyot Asalefew Gizaw <abyot@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Prosper,
>
> Yes, it is fixed. Seems a wrong version of the app is picked... can you
> reproduce this in our demo and dev servers?
>
> --
> Abyot A. Gizaw.
> Senior Engineer, DHIS2
> University of Oslo
> http://www.dhis2.org
>
> On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 7:17 AM, Prosper BT <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Dear Abyot and team,
>>
>> Reading your last communications, you had said these were fixed, are they
>> reappearing?
>>
>> Phone number field and double entry fields for text. This is taken from
>> the latest build of demo 2.25.
>>
>> [image: Inline image 1]
>>

>> Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
>> DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda/University Of Oslo
>> +256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
>> prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
>> prospertb

PNG image