Re: [Dhis2-users] Urgent :yes/no Data Element Saving issue in Tracker form sometime

Hi Dipali

It implies your main question is you have some data element with input type
specified as Yes/No in the form of check box which does't save data value
after periodic data entry in their associated respected dataset which
does't show entered values neither on data set form nor on any relative
report !!! If this is true than, you are missing one step which need to
perform in between these two process data entry and report generation which
is "analytic".

Regards,

Best Regards,

Brajesh Murari,
Postgraduate, Dept of CSE,
Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa,
India. http://www.cdlu.ac.in

The three basic dimensions of human development: a long and healthy life,
access to knowledge, and a decent standard of living.

P* Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.*
material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer. I takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic
communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet
accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced
by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software