Re: Phone number and double entry fields for 2.25 still persisting

Hi Rebecca,

Yes, value type *LETTER* is not supported at the moment - but we will
implement it for the next release.

In the mean time, is it possible for you to use value type *TEXT* instead
of *LETTER*. With value type *LETTER*, the system allows you to capture
only one character. If this is really what you wanted, use value type *TEXT*
and enter only one character.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2