Re: Deployment Advice to Developers

Hi.
We are deploying DHIS2 to heroku on a regular basis. I can have a look with
my colleagues for more detailed info. The basics is that it's not as good
for Java as for PHP or Ruby, but it works (DHIS2 is huge and Java is memory
intensive, so you'll need a relatively big/costly instance to make it run).

Martin