Re: [Dhis2-users] Use Google streets maps to capture coordinates

Thanks prosper for the reply. Actually, it was available in 2.24 and users
were used to that. Thus, it is not a new feature to suggest. As you said,
it was very useful because lot of important places were marked in it, so it
was easy to pick the location of the patient. I'm not sure why it is
removed.

Comments from developers appreciated.

Regards
Pramil