Re: [Dhis2-users] No totals visible in the pivot table

Hi Angela,
You should created SQL views via the DHIS2 application. Go to Data
Administration -> SQL Views and create your view there.See here
<https://ci.dhis2.org/docs/master/en/user/html/dataAdmin_sqlView.html#d0e19320>
for
details. When the analytics process runs, it needs to drop certain resource
tables. If these tables are linked to a view in the database, then the
process fails.

If you must have views directly on the database (and not created through
the DHIS2 SQL View functionality) you need to be sure they do not reference
resource tables, or alternatively, encapsulate the view in a PLPSQL
function, so that they are not seen by the database.

Regards,
Jason