assigning data sets in add/edit org unit screen is back

Hi,

when we introduced the new UI for data set management in the maintenance
app in v 2.25, the ability to assign data sets from within the add and edit
org unit screen got lost in the process.

We have now added that feature back, and back-ported to version 2.24 and
2.25.

To enable this feature you must go to Apps > Settings > Access
<https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-settings/#/access> > and enable
"Allow assigning object to related objects during add or update".

Said differently, when enabling this setting you can assign data sets while
creating or editing org units.

New downloads available at https://www.dhis2.org/downloads.

[image: Inline image 3]

regards,