Re: Problem on CSV Data Element import - Version 2.25

Hi,

I've just tried the same in Trunk - importing a CSV file with data
elements, same format as what used to work in previous versions. My tomcat
log shows the following:

* INFO  2016-11-26 16:04:24,017 (Calle_Hedberg) Import:Preheat[REFERENCE]
took 0.11 seconds (DefaultPreheatService.java [taskScheduler-8])
* ERROR 2016-11-26 16:04:24,027 Unexpected error occurred in scheduled
task. (TaskUtils.java [taskScheduler-8])
org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a
collection of role:
org.hisp.dhis.dataelement.DataElementCategoryCombo.translations, could not
initialize p
roxy - no Session
        at
org.hibernate.collection.internal.AbstractPersistentCollection.throwLazyInitializationException(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:579)
        at
org.hibernate.collection.internal.AbstractPersistentCollection.withTemporarySessionIfNeeded(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:203)
        at
org.hibernate.collection.internal.AbstractPersistentCollection.initialize(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:558)
        at
org.hibernate.collection.internal.AbstractPersistentCollection.read(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:131)
        at
org.hibernate.collection.internal.PersistentSet.iterator(PersistentSet.java:163)
        at java.util.AbstractCollection.addAll(Unknown Source)
        at
org.hisp.dhis.common.BaseIdentifiableObject.mergeWith(BaseIdentifiableObject.java:763)
        at
org.hisp.dhis.dataelement.DataElementCategoryCombo.mergeWith(DataElementCategoryCombo.java:327)
        at
org.hisp.dhis.dataelement.DataElementCategoryCombo.mergeWith(DataElementCategoryCombo.java:51)
        at
org.hisp.dhis.preheat.DefaultPreheatService.lambda$collectObjectReferences$28(DefaultPreheatService.java:635)
        at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)
        at
org.hisp.dhis.preheat.DefaultPreheatService.collectObjectReferences(DefaultPreheatService.java:624)
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:302)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
        at
org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)
        at
org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)
        at
org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:208)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy236.collectObjectReferences(Unknown Source)
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:302)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:133)
        at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:121)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:208)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy165.collectObjectReferences(Unknown Source)
        at
org.hisp.dhis.dxf2.metadata.objectbundle.DefaultObjectBundleService.create(DefaultObjectBundleService.java:113)
[...]
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy186.create(Unknown Source)
        at
org.hisp.dhis.dxf2.metadata.DefaultMetadataImportService.importMetadata(DefaultMetadataImportService.java:107)
[...]
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy188.importMetadata(Unknown Source)
        at
org.hisp.dhis.importexport.action.util.ImportMetaDataCsvTask.call(ImportMetaDataCsvTask.java:98)
        at
org.hisp.dhis.security.SecurityContextRunnable.run(SecurityContextRunnable.java:57)
        at
org.springframework.scheduling.support.DelegatingErrorHandlingRunnable.run(DelegatingErrorHandlingRunnable.java:54)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown
Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Regards
Calle

On 26 November 2016 at 12:34, Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do you have access to the log from the server?
>
> On Nov 26, 2016 11:20 AM, "Aanyo AHIAGNO" <meloprod7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> I making a test, so i try to import on my csv just 2 data element.
>> but it load too long. i'm not sure that is working.
>> i join my csv.
>> 2016-11-26 09:41:46 (admin) Import:Start
>>

>> [image: Images intégrées 1]
>>

>> Thanks

>>> Hi Aanyo,
>>>
>>> Could you describe what is happening? "Is not working" is not very
>>> helpful for understanding what the problem might be.
>>>
>>> Knut

>>> --
>>> Knut Staring
>>> Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo
>>> Norway: +4791880522
>>> Skype: knutstar
>>> http://dhis2.org
>>>

>> --
>> AHIAGNO Aanyo
>> HISP West Africa
>> 0022890962285

Calle Hedberg

46D Alma Road, 7700 Rosebank, SOUTH AFRICA

Tel/fax (home): +27-21-685-6472

Cell: +27-82-853-5352

Iridium SatPhone: +8816-315-19119

Email: calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx