Re: [Dhis2-users] TRACKER ERROR

Hi Stanely,

You have program rules that hide some data elements or sections and you
need to check the actions you implemented, basically when you use hide data
element or section, if you had entered data before in a field hidden by an
given action or entry, then data will be deleted and thats what the error
message you are getting means.

Again if you also user the action "Show error preventing completion", if
you have this and there is an error then you cant complete.

Please review you program rules

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda/University Of Oslo
+256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb