Re: Error: Highcharts error #13 when Passing an array as a dimension

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply.
The elvalue is correct as it works if I add the UIDs like

chartPlugin.load([{
columns: [{dimension : "dx",items: [ {id:UID1},{id:UID2} ] }],
rows :  [ {dimension : 'pe',items : [ {id : LAST_5_YEARS' } ]} ],
  filters: [{dimension: "ou",items: [{id: orgUnit.id }]} ],
  url: base,
  el: elValue
}]);

Regards