Re: Can SQL Views be created through API?

Dear Morten

The documentation talks about executing an existing sqlView but I want to
create a new one using the API. Not sure if that is possible.

What we are attempting is that a dhis2 app when loaded first checks if the
sqlView exists(By name let's say). And if not then it creates a new one
through the API. Once created it can be used as usual..

Could you please confirm.

Thanks
harsh