Re: [Dhis2-users] How to find total patients enrolled in a program

Hi Pepe,

Thanks for responding.

I tried as you suggested, but it's only giving me count of events
satisfying the filter criteria.
What I am interested is to count the number of tracked entity instances
enrolled into that program.
I am using version 2.23
Not sure if this is a bug. I found this thread relevant
https://lists.launchpad.net/dhis2-users/msg10869.html

Also tried V{enrollment_count}. The results are no different.

Thanks,
Arun Paul