Re: [Dhis2-users] How to find total patients enrolled in a program

One more question: As a workaround I was thinking to count the events with
a really long time period.

For example: I have a intake stage that is filled soon after a patient is
enrolled into the program and an exit stage that is filled just before the
patient completes the program.
if I count the number of intake and exits events generated in the last 25
years, that will give me the total membership in the program (intake-exit).
Is it possible to define a long time period in the reports?

Thanks,
Arun Paul

Cheers,
- Arun Paul