Re: [Dhis2-users] Moving an entity from one organisation unit to another

Hi Arun,

This is something we have been discussing a lot... at the moment it is not
possible.

However, you can search a TEI from another village, enroll and/or provide
service in a different village.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2