Re: [Dhis2-users] Urgent :yes/no Data Element Saving issue in Tracker form sometime

Hi Abyot

I also checked the issue on the demo site and fortunately I could reproduce
the error. Basically what happens is:

- enter data in program stage: *do not hit 'complete*': yes/no data element
values are not saved (I am able to enter yes or no value but the entered
value is not shown on returning to the program stage entry page later),
rest other values are saved and I can see them in the relevant fields upon
returning to the program stage data entry page

- enter data in program stage: *hit'complete'* : yes/no data element values
are saved. All other values are also saved.

>From what's happening I make out that user should always enter 'complete'
button after data entry in program stages in tracker forms. To edit data
they should always first 'Incomplete' and then edit and 'Complete' again.

Is this something known because I can't find any reference to this in the
user manuals.

Thank you in advance
Deepali