Re: [Dhis2-users] Test Email in Email Settings is not Working.

Hi,

first, did you enable TLS as well?

I followed the steps listed here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7126229?hl=en <https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7126229?hl=en>

This works fine for me. Is there any way you misspelled your email or password?

Seemed to work without enabling POP/IMAP in my gmail account as well, but if you can’t get it to work, you should try to enable it as well I guess.

Let me know how it goes.

——
Stian Sandvold
Software developer, DHIS 2