Re: Unable to retrieve Analytics Data using API through the dataValueSet format.

Hi Ocaya,

if you have a look at the documentation page you will find docs for each
release there:

https://www.dhis2.org/documentation

As an example, the analytics docs for version 2.24 does not include the
analytics data value set resource:

https://ci.dhis2.org/docs/2.24/en/developer/html/ch01s34.html

best regards,

Lars