Multiple disaggregation feature in 2.25

Hi,

When we create the data element with category combination as none. When we
assign this data element to dataset. Then we can able to override the data
element category combination from none to some other category combination,
after that it overrides data element category combination from none to
selected category combination.

Where as when we create data element with some category combination. When
we assign this data element to dataset, then we try to override this data
element category combination to none, after that it contains same category
combination.

If we want a data element with some category combination to override with
"none" category combo in dataset, how can we leverage this functionality?

Thanks,
Srikanth Katta.

Follow ups