Clarification around program rules

Hi,

We're using latest revision of DHIS 2.25. In Program rules, do we have the
ability to modify or delete the source field after they've been first
added? If so, could you please elaborate how we could do that? Because,
currently, we have a button to add a source field, but we don't have any UI
component to modify/delete an existing one. (See screenshot below)

[image: Inline image 1]

When we add a source field, we have to give a variable name, and in most
cases, the variable name will be same as data element name (in short). Now,
later if we modify that data element to something else, (rename or change
any of its properties or make it an option set), the data element name in
program rule also changes accordingly, but the variable name of the source
field will still remain the same old one. So, here renaming the variable
name will help identify. It would also be good if we could delete that
particular source field and add it again.
It would be valuable if that functionality is provided.

Thoughts?

*Cheers,*

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>

PNG image

Follow ups