Re: Android (Event Capture): GPS coordinates are not stored in the events

Hi,

I've had the same with my Samsung Note4 - all geo-location based apps work
fine except DHIS2, where I always only 0.0, 0.0 no matter where I am (both
GPS and cell-town location services are ON).

All other devices I've encountered is working fine...

Regards
calle