Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2-JIRA mini Getting Started doc

Hi Sam,

it seems this is not so easy and requires you to be a Jira administrator:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/managing-groups-720412316.html

We don't plan to grant admin rights at this point but let us know if you
find a more clever way of achieving this ;)

Lars