Data sets are not displaying when adding userrole and also Data Visualizer does not display

Happy New Year to every one.

I am trying to set up a new DHIS2 instance for our organization.I have
done the following

1.setup the server with ubuntu,tomcat and the application seems to be ok.
2.I have created two datasets with data elements and indicators on them.
3.I have added like ten org units and assigned the two data sets to them.

All these are working greatly,but when i try to add a new userole,the
datasets are not displaying so that i can assign them to that role.The
Data visualizer module also is not opening.When i try to open it,it
just read continously nothing comes up.

I will appreciate if you would help me to address these issues.

Mohamed.M.Bangura
Senior ICT Officer,MFMR

Follow ups