Re: Data sets are not displaying when adding userrole and also Data Visualizer does not display

Hi Mohammed,

this is related to a problem with Tomcat and unsafe URLs. We have fixed it
in latest 2.24 (and 2.52) so try installing latest 2.24 build from here:

https://www.dhis2.org/downloads

regards,

Lars