Re: [Dhis2-users] How to reduce table columns

Hi Paul,

in line with Victor's email. If you want to explore that option, you can
download the custom JS/CSS webapp from the dhis2 App Store to easily access
and edit the files.

*"Custom JS/CSS is an app that lets you create and maintain custom
Javascript and CSS content for your DHIS 2 instance. The Javascript and CSS
can be used to override existing look or behavior or add new, such as
modifying the look of the login page. This app is a front-end to the files
Web API resource."*

Cheers,

Marta