Re: [Dhis2-users] Merge multiple orgUnits DHIS2 2.24

Hi there,
This functionality was removed from the core due to some issues with its
implementation.

I have created two SQL functions which may help you to merge organisation
units

1) https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-utils/blob/master/
resources/sql/merge_orgunits.sql
2)
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-utils/blob/master/resources/sql/delete_site_with_data.sql

You may need to make some changes to these scripts to suit your version,
but we have used them on a few different production systems with success.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jason