Re: [Dhis2-users] how to set "scheduling automated aggregation"

Dear Channara,

if you want to run aggregations at your own intervals you can trigger them via the web-api /api/25/resourceTables/analytics, e.g. with curl in a cron-job. (I am using a step in kettle after loading data).

https://ci.dhis2.org/docs/2.25/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual_full.html#webapi_generating_resource_analytics_tables

However, you should make sure that you are not starting the processes again, while the first one is still running (at least that was my experience from one year ago). For this you should a) turn OFF automatic aggregation and/or b) verify the status of any previous aggregation via /api/25/system/tasks/ before triggering (haven't tested this one myself)

https://ci.dhis2.org/docs/2.25/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual_full.html#d8566e10683

Not sure, though, whether all of these were available in 2.20 ...

Regards - Uwe

---