Re: [Dhis2-users] SQL View to output all levels of orgUnits

....I should also add that by changing the where clause you can use this
code for any level, for example if you change it to:

where ous.level = 6 you will only get the structure for your level 6
orgunits

Regards

Ant Snyman

--

*Ant Snyman*

*Cell: 0824910449*

*Landline: 028 2713242*

Health Information Systems Program - SA

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer