Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS 2 (Version 2.23): Data doesn't display in DHIS Pivot table even after running analytics

Thanks Busoye,

I appreciate the feedback.

I've checked the dimension restrictions for data analytics and none is
selected.

On the second option,are you referring to the 'sharing settings' on the
data elements?Kindly clarify.

Fred