Re: [Dhis2-users] Event Report Tables "TOP X" events - not saved when saving as favorite in 2.25

Thanks Jan!
this means that the issue
Access permissions cleared when overwriting favorite -
https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-334
is fixed also for the v.2.25 in the last release - #222 (12-gen-2017
6.34.27) ?

cheers
antonia

PNG image