Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS 2 (Version 2.23): Data doesn't display in DHIS Pivot table even after running analytics

Hi Busoye,

I confirmed the issue had to do with some missing components/dependencies
from some metadata that we're left our during export.I did a fresh
export/import and all is working perfect now.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Fred