Re: [Dhis2-users] Data values import

I think we are still missing something, the data values added throught the
import app from the source instance are linked to the 'Xr12mI7VPn3'
category option combo which now is the default in the database. But
somehow, the datavalues created mannually are still pointing to a 'HoDiXsWulNy'
attributeOptionCombo.

What's more, the system already has a 'HoDiXsWulNy' categoryOptionCombo
which is not the default.

This attributeOptionCombo seems to be computed inside the query (what I can
see from the console is that the getDataValues.action does not have any
parameter called attributeOptionCombo).

Weird.. thanks.

Marc